Dr. Jonathan Richard in Colleyville, Texas
Dr. Jonathan Richard has been practicing medicine since 1985 and at our current location since 2003. He is always striving to provide his patients the best possible health care that is affordable and appropriate, not dictated by an accountable care organization or health insurance company.
Our Philosophy of Care
Dr. Richard is passionate about what he does and believes in the art of medicine:
- Face-to-face gathering of data (symptoms, problems expressed by the patient)
- Thorough, appropriate physical examination
- High-value and cost-effective selection of any needed diagnostic testing
- Choosing a diagnosis or possible alternative diagnosis
- Recommending and explaining appropriate treatment options
- Practicing preventive health care (identifying risk factors, conducting necessary screenings)
Underlying this passion is the ideal of a long term relationship based on honesty, ethics and mutual respect.
As a solo practitioner, Dr. Richard will see you at every visit and give you his undivided attention. You can rely on him to always have your best interests in mind when he makes treatment recommendations.
“My mission is to provide high-quality, high-value, personalized healthcare based on my experience, medical research, and patient engagement. Underlying this is the ideal of a long-term patient-physician relationship based on honesty, ethics, and mutual respect.” - Dr. Jonathan Richard
To learn more about our practice or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Richard, call our office in Colleyville, Texas at (817) 581-6800 or use our convenient online request an appointment form. We look forward to seeing you.